You provide an essential service. Thin margins coupled with scarce and expensive urban real estate makes that hard to do profitably. In-store picking is expensive, frustrates the customer experience, and becomes more challenging when labor is scarce. Disruption doesn’t have to mean you miss on customer expectations.
The Fortna Micro-fulfillment Strategy Assessment, designed to improve business continuity, guides you through various micro-fulfillment strategies and best fit technologies, evaluating multiple levels of automation options such as AutoStore. A premier micro-fulfillment solution, AutoStore delivers optimized throughput and storage density in a small sustainable footprint, fast and accurate order fulfillment and reduces dependence on labor – all while providing appropriate social distancing for employees.
Our robust bench of distribution and technology specialists will help you:
- Holistically review current technologies
- Identify scalable, flexible and cost-justified solutions to accelerate structural change for online fulfillment
- Strategize to optimize throughput, speed and accuracy
- Minimize business disruption and mitigate risk
- Prepare your facility for appropriate physical distancing requirements to ensure employee safety and health
Leverage the Fortna Micro-fulfillment Strategy Assessment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
For more information, visit our Strategy Services page.