Fortna Copyright Statement
Notice and Disclaimers
1. Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the copyright notice (documents and software) or other proprietary notice provided with the relevant materials.
2. The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of Fortna Inc.
3. The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Web site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Web site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders. Use of Fortna Inc. trademarks and service marks is covered by the Fortna Inc.Trademark and Service mark License.
4. Caches of Fortna Inc.materials should comply with the “maximum time to live” information provided with the materials. After such materials have expired they should not be served from caches without first validating the contents of the W3C Site. Organizations that want to mirror Fortna Inc. content must abide by the Fortna Inc.Mirroring Policy.
5. Fortna Inc.has not reviewed any or all of the web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this Site. Please understand that any non-Fortna web site is independent from Fortna Inc., and Fortna has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Fortna Inc. web site does not mean that Fortna endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user’s responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
6. Information Fortna Inc. publishes on its Site may contain references or cross references to Fortna specifications, projects, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Fortna Inc. intends to announce such specifications, projects, programs or services in your country.
7. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Fortna Inc. may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. Fortna may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice. User is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
8. Limitation on Warranties.
ALL MATERIALS ON THE FORTNA INC.SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” FORTNA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, FORTNA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL FORTNA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORTNA IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Non-Fortna Trademarks; Member Trademarks
The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of Fortna Inc. and that are displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by Fortna Inc.to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
“METADATA” is a trademark of the Metadata Company. Fortna uses the term “metadata” in a descriptive sense, meaning “data about data”. Fortna Inc.is not in any way affiliated with the Metadata Company.