The new normal of warehousing and distribution has created a rapid channel shift to higher eCommerce volume in addition to labor force challenges. The need to eliminate bottlenecks and fulfill orders with greater efficiency and accuracy has never been more critical, yet challenges from long-term trends such as SKU proliferation and rising real estate costs remain as strong as ever. The Fortna Technology Strategy Assessment can help.
Fortna designs and delivers flexible and scalable solutions that accelerate structural change to meet the demand for a seamless omni-channel experience – including a retrofit of an existing facility, micro-fulfillment solutions and fully automated distribution centers. The Technology Assessment guides organizations through various approaches and best fit technologies, evaluating multiple automation options such as AutoStore. A premier order fulfillment solution, AutoStore delivers optimized throughput and storage density in a small sustainable footprint, provides fast and accurate fulfillment and reduces dependence on labor – all while addressing today’s requirements for health and safety.
Our robust bench of distribution and technology specialists will help you:
- Holistically review best of breed automation technologies
- Identify scalable and flexible distribution solutions
- Prepare your facility for appropriate social distancing requirements to ensure employee safety and health
- Strategize to optimize eCom order throughput, speed and accuracy
- Minimize business disruption and mitigate risk
Leverage the Fortna Technology Strategy Assessment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.