The Fortna Response to COVID-19
At Fortna, the safety and well-being of our associates and our clients is priority one. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and wanted to take a moment to summarize some of the things we are doing to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We have a team dedicated to our response to this pandemic and have Business Continuity Plans to ensure the continuation of all services. We are closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and government agencies on an on-going basis.
As our associates interact with clients, we have taken steps to limit exposure to the virus. We have placed restrictions on travel, postponed large-scale events, limited the size of meetings, provided remote-work solutions and continue to reinforce safe and healthy behavior in all environments – from the project site to office to home.
As always, we are committed to our client’s success and are moving forward with our work and support of projects. To that end, we have established the following daily checkpoints to safely provide comprehensive services and support:
- We have established an Internal SWAT team to manage daily touchpoints with all Project Managers across the Fortna portfolio
- We are conducting a risk analysis of people vs projects. With a focus on what can we accomplish remotely vs. onsite in an effort to keep ongoing projects moving forward
- We are conducting daily touchpoints with our supplier partner network to understand & mitigate any identified challenges
- We are conducting daily touchpoints with our contractor network to understand & mitigate any identified challenges
- We will continue to fully support all of our Client sites through the Fortna Client Support team which is well equipped to handle all support processes remotely
On behalf of the Fortna Leadership Team, I thank you for your trust and partnership. I wish you good health and encourage you to contact us at email@example.com with questions and/or requests for more information.
Chief Executive Officer