Transporting delicate and environmentally-sensitive products is only the beginning of the supply chain challenges for electronics firms. In addition, there are many unique product handling and storage issues for these products.
Successful projects lower handling costs and improve customer service while taking into account:
- A high number of SKU’s with a rapid rate of obsolescence
- High value inventory
- Unique product handling and storage issues
- Manufacturer quality control and regulatory compliance issues
- Global coordination of a 10,000 mile supply chain
- Multi-national sourcing and manufacturing
Expanding your Distribution Network? Multi-site distribution environments can be complex. Read about key questions to ask when adding a distribution center. In this white paper you will be presented with eleven thought-provoking questions to help you understand the issues to consider and the stakeholders to involve when expanding your distribution network.